Friday, December 25, 2009

Me...

> Je sUis enFant uniQue..YeP sIngle in aLl d sEnsS .4 mE iT tAkes veRy lEss tIme 2 j0in a gRup but takes a lYf tiMe 2 gEt al0ng Wd em.,,aM basiCally c0nVival yeT veRy shreWd @ pIckn frnZ!........>>I nj0y S0litude<<.........pPl ar0un mE saY dAt aM so dAmn sMart n Sw8 ,bUt i cN nly b A bIt f It !!** somEtymZ i feeL honouRed Dat I mAke mAny heaDs jEal0us ...... I jZ d0n unDerstan d lOgiC f beSst-frNz noR d coNcept f bEing ruDe(! tHng i cAnt d0...bUt 4d bo0rish uncivilized brats wh0 trY 2 iGnore me > Ma ansWa= 3:16 ) ..,.n n I taKe aRrogance aS a pScychik dis0Rderr. Je deteSte baKbItchin:XX.,/.I cAnt sTand slEAzzyy hUmans & caN nevA t0leratE pr0faNity<> ..I geT maZed-Up 2 every 2nD Tng iN mA lYf & i rEtain mAny pErpleXed tHots iN mA wIt..J'aime beaucoUp____ phEwww! acnt deCide wA i waNt,.,.,.buT i cN mEnd mA wAYy 2 d siTuatn ..,,......,.,..aM v v rEligi0s,.,n cN sEldom b seCCular.I am not a Marxist, but I place myself resolutely at the left..#.I lUv 2 adD fEthrs 2 mA caP ba p0kin iN2 manY aCtivities n caLL iT versaTility~ ~ ~~ I hAv a Ss0liD deSire 2 b a mUltilinGuist..,//gE0grAfy .,,.aviati0n ~ mA pAssion.,/ am in2 Muzik n. cn mAnage 2 plaY keYboard UnlYk reHman ,, bUt DanCin.h.m.mmm nou mA sUbstanCe...... aM a fiTneSs FreaK (plZ [d0n aSk m hW i cAm-Up Wd dAt),.so,fInalLy i vIe aL d eXXiSstn sports iN thS plAnet.,d rEas0n bHnd Ds z mE beIn laZZY & rEluctAnT 2 d vEry boo0OoOoRn gYm w0rkOuts n Y0ga sEsSions(eVn trIed meSsn up wD em:()............................... HuHH ! Ds iS Wat aM ,.jZ cAnt hElp It .nyways!...............


2 comments:

  1. very nice introduction. but i feel you are relevant, be relevant and do'nt go behind irrelevant thing as marxism. Marx was great bou it dosnt apply as same on marxist. the ideology of marx can not contribute to ant extent to the world except destruction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well to me now...Marxism is being selfless. ! Marxism apart, ...apologies for my poor writing skills. and thank u for bothering to read my first amateur post. I was 15ish when I wrote this and I feel very silly every time I read it now. But I would never want to delete it as this reflects my early-teenager personality :)

    ReplyDelete